Random center console shutdowns and service messages

I got a 2020 Silverado 2500hd, the truck had the service trailer brake system message pop up during start up then went away after 2 seconds. The service parking brake came on one time while driving then went away after turning the truck off, have had the hazard lights turn on by them self’s 2 times. Turned truck off to turn off lights. Plus my center console has randomly shut off while driving like 14 times in 4 months 10k miles. Has anyone had these issues or is it just my truck. I’ve had the truck for 4 months with 10k miles right now. 

7F351A82-E282-428C-92CC-22606BB22230.jpeg

289CDAAE-C8DF-447B-A0DF-9FEFD91A9424.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had the same radio issue - loose wiring is not the issue - I believe it may be something related to using the USB - unacceptable though, going to bring it in and have issue fixed by dealer - no excuse

New: Had service appt. of course they couldn't replicate issue (hello it's random) - they did some software updates and sent me on my way - I will let you know if that resolves the issue - haven't driven it enough yet to tell

Edited by CT Chevy Connoisseur
Add info

I have a GMC AT4HD with some of the same issues, System goes blank, XM say loading on a channel for miles but if I bumped it up or down a channel plays fine.  Then it erased everything in the trailer system. Finally at 10,000 mile and them working on it 3 times I demanded a new system. That system works for everything but the XM issue. Trying for another service Appt.