99 GMC 5.7L Stalls For Only A Second

I have a 1999 GMC Savanna 2500 Cargo Van with the gas 5.7 liter. It has 157,000 miles on it. It has been a great van!!!! I just had a new transmission put in last summer and it's all set up for my work with the sides lettered so i really dont want to have to start all over again with another van. About 6 months ago i noticed both right and left turn signals blinking fast like a bulb was dead. Checked all 4 and they all work fine except for the fast blinking. Then about 3 months ago i noticed the voltage gage on the instrument panel was only reading around 10-11 volts. I put my volt meter on the battery with it running and am getting between 14 - 14.5 volts there so i know the alternator is working and since the gauge has been reading low it still cranks fine every morning and starts right up. But last week i was pulling out of my driveway and it stalled. Turn the key and starts right back up and runs fine all the way to Waco. (about 35 minute drive) then leaving the customers house does the same thing. But once again it starts right up again and drives home fine. Then starts and drives fine everyday since then until today. But today it didn't stall to where i had to restart it. 1st the radio cut off. then when i turn it back on all the presets are erased like it lost complete power and about 15 minutes after that the engine would die while driving at 65-70 mph but kick right back on not even a second later. it would shut off just long for all the lights on the instrument panel to come on like they do when you 1st start it up. i know the engine was cutting off because the oil pressure gauge would drop to zero for that split second it shut down then come back up when it restarted itself. it did this 5 times throughout the day. But like i said, today i didnt have to restart it, it would regain power on its own. From my research i have read everything from fuel pump to ignition switch. Any suggestions on how to narrow the issue down. The fuel filter is maybe 1 year old at best. i stay on top of preventive maintenance. any help is greatly appreciated!!!!