Wireless Charger Not Working

I have a 2015 Suburban LTZ.  I recently retrofitted a newer console lid with a first gen wireless charger since mine was toast.  When I installed it, I noticed that the plug to hook it up was present, and finished the install.  It didn't work.  I then later found out that I probably needed the Qi version, so I bought that and installed it with the included adapter.  

After install, it still doesn't work.  I've verified it's plugged in, but it won't charge my phone, whether it's placed directly on top, case or no case, multiple phones, etc.

I'm considering that somewhere on the other end of the harness, since this is an early 2015, maybe it wasn't hooked up.  Or perhaps maybe there's a separate fuse for the wireless charger that I don't have?  Does anyone know if the wireless charger uses a separate fuse?  Anyone know where the harness traces to so I can see if it's not connected at the other end?  I know this is a bit ambiguous.  Hoping someone's already had this problem.  Did a lot of searching and YouTube but can't identify a specific fuse.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you're still dealing with this but I have/had the same problem.  I bought the new unit and hooked it up but got nothing.  I decided to use the QI charger hack that involved buying a wireless charger off amazon and taking out the guts.  Reinstalled the guts in a slightly modified original package in the center console and ran the USB plug to of the the ports in the center console.  I never could find the fuse that was supposed to run the charger so I assumed the connection was bad behind the radio.  Not wanting to get that far into the truck when the hack worked just fine.