New LED Tailights

15 hours ago, movario said:

When you already got factory LED tail lights, then the wiring harness is different. You need to look out for LED tails specifically for vehicles with Factory LED tail lights. Most (as far as I know all of them) aftermarket LED taillights are for cars with NO factory LEDs. It should be doable, but it`s not plug and play.

I appreciate the comment.  It was even more frusterating for me because I spoke with a sales person before purchasing the tailights.  I specifically said I have factory LED's will these work?  He claimed they would work but it was a no go.

That being said.....Are you aware of any companies that have after market LED tail lights for my pickup with factory LED's?  Thanks

I'm going to hold off for right now.  CARid was for sure the best selection, and when I type best selection I mean 5 pairs to pick from.  If I had a black pickup I would pull the trigger right away.  Thanks for all the info on this topic.  Hopefully these companies expand on their product lines for pickups with stock LED tail lights.....Until then my $$ can be better spent elsewhere.....

• Like 1