New LED Tailights

I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado LTZ.  I am wondering what web sites or stores sell after market LED tail lights that would fit my pickup?  I went on Realtruck.com and they only had one pair that would work.  Thanks for any information.  *Note: I don't want factory replacements*

I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado LTZ.  I am wondering what web sites or stores sell after market LED tail lights that would fit my pickup?  I went on Realtruck.com and they only had one pair that would work.  Thanks for any information.  *Note: I don't want factory replacements*
https://headlightrevolution.com/14-18-chevrolet-silverado-morimoto-xb-led-taillights/

This pair has LED reverse lights built in. Other brands require you to reuse your halogen reverse light or order a LED bulb. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On 7/22/2020 at 8:40 AM, J.H.2015LT said:

https://headlightrevolution.com/14-18-chevrolet-silverado-morimoto-xb-led-taillights/

This pair has LED reverse lights built in. Other brands require you to reuse your halogen reverse light or order a LED bulb. Hope this helps.

I like morimoto products, but these tails are way too ricey for a truck. 

I like morimoto products, but these tails are way too ricey for a truck. 
Are there other brands that offer full LED kits? Not ones you have to reuse your halogen reverse light?

I decided against those.  Pretty spendy.  My pickup is red in color so I'm looking for more red then black out version....Thanks
The morimoto tail lights do come in red as well. Just have to change the color in the drop down menu. These lights are expensive, but it is a complete LED set up including resistors to prevent hyper flash in your turn signals. If you find something you like please post as I am also looking for tail light replacements.

38 minutes ago, J.H.2015LT said:

The morimoto tail lights do come in red as well. Just have to change the color in the drop down menu. These lights are expensive, but it is a complete LED set up including resistors to prevent hyper flash in your turn signals. If you find something you like please post as I am also looking for tail light replacements.

I will look into that.  Thanks

I ended up purchasing those taillights and they will not work.  I contacted the company and am waiting for a reply.  My guess is they will tell me I need a different wiring harness to get them to work correct.  See photos below......   Thoughts?

image.thumb.png.3ac809560ba6545c99a102c590795e90.png

image.png.1e2c49878d1682aa1cbe63218d3d0f20.png

image.png.f669fa0e78f0d83777bd35f2b8093112.png

image.png.5b3c0b47eb677a856e5d2f1e7cc56815.png

1 hour ago, movario said:

Did you have factory LED Taillights? You need to plug them into the bulb housing and refit those into the taillights.

Yes....I do have factory LED tail lights.....not sure what you mean?  I already returned them so it's no longer relevant....But I would like to get some after market ones eventually.  Thanks

When you already got factory LED tail lights, then the wiring harness is different. You need to look out for LED tails specifically for vehicles with Factory LED tail lights. Most (as far as I know all of them) aftermarket LED taillights are for cars with NO factory LEDs. It should be doable, but it`s not plug and play.

Edited by movario