Trip odometer missing

On 1/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, wirewrangler said:

All,

I just pulled F47 on the passenger side of the truck and put it back in; 5 seconds or so.  This worked for me - good luck everyone...

Wes

Thanks for clarifying that it is in fact the F47 fuse. I had this happen yet again today... a message came on my dash screen that the exhaust filter needed to be cleaned. I selected start, and of course it caused some of those items like the digital speedometer to disappear again. Popped the F47 fuse out and back in, now good to go... bizarre glitch that GM needs to figure out.

Thanks for the info! Had the truck to the dealer for this just after the new year. Got the message about cleaning the exhaust filter yesterday & yep... trip odometer etc was gone again! I’ll pull F47 and see if that fixes it. Hopefully they get this glitch figured out. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have a 2022 GMC 3500 HD Denali and my odometer and trip are not visible. Everything else is on the cluster. We’ve pulled the F47 fuse and unhooked all batteries, but still nothing.  I’ve called the dealer and they don’t know enough on the 2022 to help. Has anyone heard of a fix?

On 7/7/2022 at 7:38 PM, Mommy4 said:

I have a 2022 GMC 3500 HD Denali and my odometer and trip are not visible. Everything else is on the cluster. We’ve pulled the F47 fuse and unhooked all batteries, but still nothing.  I’ve called the dealer and they don’t know enough on the 2022 to help. Has anyone heard of a fix?

This is certainly not what we like to hear, Mommy4.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2022 GMC 3500 HD Denali. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Mommy4/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com