Trip odometer missing

Hey guys,

I have a new 2020 Silverado 3500 WT Duramax. First day or two of driving, the Trip 1, Trip 2, and digital speedometer screens were present. Now they are nowhere to be found. I have the work truck trim, so base model odometer stem (no buttons on steering wheel other than cruise control). I scroll through all the available screens; air filter life, fuel filter life, brake pad life, tranny temp, etc. No trip or digital speedometer screens anywhere and I can't figure out how to get them back. I know they were there the first few days but now I'm just thinking I was crazy at this point. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Well one of those screens may have multiple things to view when you push the button. That's the only way I can think out. Or just pull out the owners manual to see how it functions.

I've done the drop down on every screen, held the stem for over a minute, pressed it a hundred times on every available screen and still there was nothing. Read both my Silverado and Duramax manual, no real help from there. Also called chevy customer service, they thought it was a very odd problem and I should take back to the dealer since it's new. Was hoping to figure it out before having to do that as the dealer I bought from is over 2 hours from my home. 

• 4 months later...

Did anyone figure it out because my dad is having the same problem with his truck but since its pretty new i havent seen any youtube videos or anywhere else that explains about how to get that menu back. We have even looked through the menu, but we cant seem to find anything about ti. It only asks whether it is the denali or not. My dads truck doesnt have any buttons on the right of the steering wheel wither.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to reschedule for today. So I brought my 2020 Duramax in and finally got this resolved. At first they didn’t believe me there was any issue with the DIC, after I repeatedly stated that those few things were missing (digital speedometer, trip meters, miles of fuel until empty, etc). I showed their mechanic that those things were missing. He hooked up his diagnostic computer to my truck and scanned it. Then he played around with the menu selector pin for a bit, still confused. So the next thing to check were fuses. He popped the fuse box cover over on the passenger side below the glove box. I don’t know for sure which they were, but he popped a couple of fuses out, put them back in and boom. That’s what fixed it. I now have everything back on my dashboard DIC screen. He was just as surprised as me that’s all it took. So for anyone else having the same issue, pop the fuses out for the dashboard (not sure what they were labeled) and put them back in. Apparently that’s the fix...