Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Recommended Posts



I recently purchased an 85 c10. The previous owners had less of a clue than I do, but the tried to make it a "drag" truck. I've noticed some shotty wiring and some MacGyver'd fixes, but there is one I cannot figure out. On the bottom of the 305 engine driver side, there is a valve of some type with some cheap hose from home depot that is capped off. My questions are, what the hell is it for? Where is the line supposed to connect to? And why in the hell would you cap it off?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.