Help - headliner leak which is not the antenna

Hello, 

Let me start by saying I have searched this forum and others and not found an answer to my question. I have a 2015 Silverado LTZ w sunroof w 70K miles. About 6 months ago, my headliner started leaking at the center ceiling accessories unit, in the front. If the rain is bad enough, it will leak on both sides of this unit. I have taken it to the dealer 3 x now wo success. They have replaced the front windshield w moulding, the antenna wo any benefit. If anything it is worse. The leak seems either positional, or worse with active driving. I  have called national Chevrolet customer service and not received a call back. 

The dealer has my truck - working on week # 2. Total of  9 business days in their shop. Any help is appreciated. 

TC

I haven't run into this problem as of yet but I do know a few people who ha e had headliner damage due to third brake light/cargo light leaking. Im not saying this is your problem but couldn't hurt to check to be sure its not contributing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk