Bilstein 6112

Just installed a set of Bilstein 6112s on my 2012 1500. I opted for the second circlip setting which advertised an average lift of 0.62 inches, in my application it is sitting right at 1 inch of lift. Hasn't been long though so will try to remember to update if any settling occurs. The stock struts had only 25000 miles on them and were in perfectly good shape so my expectations for on road driving were fairly low. However a couple of things were night and day. On stock struts if I hit a manhole cover too hard I could feel the wheel cycle up and down multiple times as if the spring was underdamped. The bilsteins make it far more controlled. Cornering is much more level now too. I suppose I drive a bit aggressive but the wallowing around corners made for an unhappy girlfriend getting thrown around the cab. I can take a corner at the same speed now and the light of my life doesn't notice or raise hell. I find the ride to be smoother and a touch softer than I had imagined a digressive 2.5 coilover to be. Overall I am extremely pleased.