2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 LED swap

Hello everybody was just wondering if anybody has been experimenting with swapping out halogen to Led blinker bulbs on the new 2020 Silverado HD having trouble getting the lights to not hyper flash. I’ve ordered lights from headlight revolution which I have used to swap all my lights on my 2017 Ford F150 and never had any issues. I can put resistors on the back lights but I can’t put them on the front I think because because of Chevys new design where as the bulb plugs into a plastic fitting and then plugs into the housing to get power. Never seen a method used like that before. Just curious if anybody has been through that and has any ideas thanks

i did my low and high beams and no issues.....been great and cutoff is very similar to sock.....around a $150-200 for both sets though if i bought them at same time it would have been cheaper......still pretty happy......after 6 months someone would have flashed me if the lights werent at same angle as stock....espeially here in so cal, peeps are always looking for reason to ****** at something....also i matched them up against a wall to std light and i couldnt tell a difference myself.....other than the light was much cleaner and brighter.......just didnt want to replace whole housing if i didnt have too........and havent so