Wind noise

Heard it for a while on my 2020 Sierra passenger side, I added the factory front mud flaps and seemed like the noise went away? I figured it was the factory side steps whistling and the flaps changed the wind flow, I also swapped to a shorty antenna on the passenger side. Good luck

On my 2020 3500 LT HD I had the same issue and through trial and error noticed it was 100% caused by having the air recirculation turned on. As soon as I turn it off the whistling stops. I mentioned it to my dealer during my first oil change and the said they have never heard of this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2020 at 2:19 PM, SSTODD said:

Heard it for a while on my 2020 Sierra passenger side, I added the factory front mud flaps and seemed like the noise went away? I figured it was the factory side steps whistling and the flaps changed the wind flow, I also swapped to a shorty antenna on the passenger side. Good luck

15 hours ago, BluegrassMotorsport said:

The road and wind noise on my T1 is noticeably louder than my K2 ever was, and my K2 had the loud Duratrac tires. But it's a much better truck in all other way.  

I have the rst model and the tires that came with it are the thin ones 

27 minutes ago, Joe nesbitt said:

I have the rst model and the tires that came with it are the thin ones 

Are yours the Goodyears? My buddy has an RST that came with Bridgestones instead and it's noticeably quieter. Goodyear has been in the business as long as anyone else and still can't figure out how to build a quiet tire.