GMC AT4 1/2 ton lift kit questions?

Dear AT4 owners, I just bought a used 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 half ton with the 6.2 liter motor and 10 speed tranny. 

I am looking at installing a 4” BDS lift kit designed for the AT4 which yields a total height of 6” lift when installed in factory 2”. I am trying to keep decent gas mileage and power, so looking at putting on 295/70/17 with 18x9 5” back space wheels or 295/65/20 with 20x9 5” back space wheels rather than a true 35x12.5 tire. 

Do any of you have a lifted AT4? I was curious what type of gas mileage you are getting and how the 6.2 liter handles the bigger tires? I know these trucks come with higher gears (3.23) but a 10 speed tranny. Curious how the stock gears and tranny handle the larger tires or if you guys re-geared the truck?

Look forward to hearing back from you guys and getting some information. 

Congrats on the new purchase. I have a 2020 AT4 with a 4” lift, 5.3L and 10 speed. So I don’t have great data to compare. But I do suggest you also confirm what mode people are using when you get your data. For instance, I use sport mode all the time, unless I’m towing or off-roading, rather than normal mode. Might create a small MPG difference when comparing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro