Whipple Bypass Vavle

Hello! This is my first post here and I could use some help. I have a 2018 Sierra 5.3 4x4 with the 6 speed auto that I recently installed a whipple supercharger kit on. I noticed today that the byapss valve is sticking open after i shut the truck off. When in neutral or park when i punch the throttle the valve doesn't close either. Has anyone else had this problem with the whipple? If so, how did you fix it? 

• 2 months later...

Thanks, for the response. I should have updated. 

It was not building boost; it was hung open all the time for a couple days while I was doing test drives. It never felt any different than stock minus the whine from the supercharger. I removed the bypass valve and rerouted the hose around the outside of the valve, and instant difference. Now goes into boost. According to whipple tech support it should be closed when the engine is off (just like it shows in the instructions), and it wasn't doing that either. Ever since then it has been blast to drive. 

Off topic: I also installed the banks power pedal monster and that has been almost as exciting as adding the whipple. 

• Like 1