Following! Trying to back my duck boat down the ramp in the dark for the first time was an experience! I had to throw a jacket over it to keep from getting blinded. 

On 5/8/2021 at 5:30 PM, 2019red said:

How can I change the backup screen brightness for night. I can't see my mirror's  I have to cover the screen with a rag to back my boat to the launch

You cant, take it to the dealer as there is an update to correct this for screen brightness. I had mine done about a year ago to correct this all good now.

@Silverado4x4

Does the update fix the issue with the screen being brighter than the rest of the dash lights when driving and yes its like spot light in reverse mode at night if your soundings are dark?  I was driving this weekend on a dark country road and had to turn my dash way down because the screen was to bright. Seem like the screen is much brighter than the rest of dash lightning.

Edited by Raven2m

6 hours ago, Raven2m said:

@Silverado4x4

Does the update fix the issue with the screen being brighter than the rest of the dash lights when driving and yes its like spot light in reverse mode at night if your soundings are dark?  I was driving this weekend on a dark country road and had to turn my dash way down because the screen was to bright. Seem like the screen is much brighter than the rest of dash lightning.

I never had the issue being brighter then the rest of the dash lights at night just the back-up screen was bright at night backing up but the update bulletin 20NA129 fixed the issue now it dims down backing up and no longer blinds you.

Edited by Silverado4x4

It's definitely brighter than the rest of the dash. My last ride i was able to adjust the screen +/- brightness if you like it darker or brighter once you dialed in your dash brightness. I'll ask Chevy about that update at my next service maybe it will help.

Edited by Raven2m