2021 Silverado 1500 Key Fob not working

Anyone else having this issue? I recently purchased my 2021 Silverado LT 1500 back in DEC 2020. It was perfect and ran smooth. Recently in APR 2021 out of no where I get into my truck and It would not turn on and dash said " KEY FOB NOT DETECTED" But my key perfectly remoted started it and unlocked the door a few minutes prior. I took it in and they replaced the battery and said if that doesn't work to use my spare key. Once I noticed with my spare key it was doing the same thing, I scheduled a service appointment. It's weird because my truck detects both Keys and all the functions work ( remote start, lock, unlock, remote tailgate, keyless entry)  but they both have a lot of trouble with turning on the truck and turning off the truck with push start. I haven't gone to the appointment yet but just wanted to see if anyone has gone through the same thing and what was the issue because I believe that its truck issue not my key fob issue.

Edited by Julian R.
grammer