Fog lights wiring with OEM switch

I recently bought this fog light kit for my 2020 Silverado 1500:

https://www.americantrucks.com/silverado1500-oem-style-full-led-fog-lights-clear-5086983.html

The kit comes with an external dash mounted switch. Anyone successfully wire this kit (or similar) to an integrated OEM headlamp switch? I purchased a switch with the fog light button on ebay and plan to install with the lights. 

Not to be an ass but... for that price you could have bought the OE fog light kit including the OE switch, lights, and wiring  then paid the dealer what you paid for the switch to have them flash the truck so the lights would work.

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-fog-light-kit-84962683?c=Zz1leHRlcmlvciZzPWxpZ2h0aW5nJmw9MiZuPUNhdGVnb3J5IFBhZ2UmYT1jaGV2cm9sZXQmbz1zaWx2ZXJhZG8tMTUwMCZ5PTIwMjAmdD1sdHomZT01LTNsLXY4LWdhcw%3D%3D

There are a few guys on this forum that are trying to dial in the electrical system on the T1's but for the most part GM makes it difficult to add options that didn't come stock.

Best of luck and please post your results !

I've installed the factory OEM fog lights on my truck and mine didn't require me to program anything but I did have the dealer quote me $50 to program it, i guess my truck already had it programmed. Also if you don't intend to use them as fog lights rather just like the look of them on you can just wire them to the headlights so the fogs are on when the headlights are on.