2006 Silverado 2500HD

I have a 2006 Silverado 2500HD and am thinking about selling because I don't drive it much and the market is absurd at the moment. It's a crew cab short bed with 60,****** miles. It's a work truck model with crank windows and manual locks, with a camper shell and has the snow plow package from the factory. It has a few dings and rocker rust, as well as surface rust visible on the frame (absolutely no rust through or soft spots on the frame at all). It doesn't have any major mechanical issues, just an intermittent EVAP leak. I'm trying to come up with a reasonable asking price. KBB shows a range anywhere from $15k (fair condition) to $18k (excellent condition), but I can't find any similar trucks with similar mileage anywhere close, so I feel like the KBB numbers may not be as accurate as they typically are. (I would probably classify the truck as "Good condition" given the rocker rust and EVAP issue.)

I'm also wondering if it may be worth it to put a couple grand into fixing the rocker rust and then selling it. But again, I just don't have a good idea of where the selling price should be (as it sits now & if I were to fix the rockers).

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd appreciate it.