Coastal Flash Review - HORRIBLE!

going to be blunt here Coastal Flash is a ****ing joke. They won’t allow you to leave a bad review on their site and they delete any even remotely negative questions on their facebook page rather than answering them (which has zero content) like a question from a guy in the same boat I was disappeared. They even went so far as to turn off their facebook reviews after i saw someone slam them for their work while i was trying to get in contact with them.

I ordered a carplay kit and waited months and months for it, no kit no communication nothing. They love to tout they have a toll free phone number… that either rings busy or disconnected and I sent probably ten emails all of which never got a reply. I broke down and contacted WAMS and had a reply within about a minute of my first inquiry and my kit shipped a few days after my order. I was kind of surprised to see it was as they advertised all new OEM parts for the price considering coastal has buried in their terms that all their hardware is “second hand” meaning its used I almost got stuck with used hardware for nearly the same price as WAMS new stuff… un****ing real.

Theres a reason you cant find any real reviews on these scammers!! 

• 1 year later...

Coastal Flash is still the same a year later!!  I've left so many messages and emails... that's a good enough warning for me!!

I was ready to buy the Apple Car play upgrade for my 2015 Suburban... I'm guessing they are out of business...or they definitely should be!

Thanks for posting this!  I'm going with White Auto and Media.  They did reply to a question I had fairly quickly!

• 5 months later...

I second this. I got scammed out my products I sent plus $300 for them to do the updates. He even called me giving me a story about his brother dying and they would be in the mail the next week. It’s been close to a year now. Awful business and awful person.