Wheel/Tire Fitment

I have a stock 2020 Silverado 2500 with the 20" chrome wheels and 275/65/20 tires.  I am looking to go with some aftermarket wheels and tires, but am getting conflicting information.  I want to get the Fuel Assaults in 20X9 +20MM with a set of General Grabbers in stock size (275/65/20).  Tire Rack is saying there will be rubbing.  Local shop who does a ton of aftermarket truck stuff says i could put 35's on this setup and still not have any rubbing.  While I love the look of a leveled truck (until you tow something heavy anyways), I'm really not interested in leveling or lifting the truck.  Simply want a better looking/performing set of wheels and tires.  So, with that said, can anyone tell me definitively if this setup will work on my truck with no rubbing or modifications of any kind?  Thanks in advance.

On 11/12/2021 at 1:22 PM, bigman32hockey said:

I have a stock 2020 Silverado 2500 with the 20" chrome wheels and 275/65/20 tires.  I am looking to go with some aftermarket wheels and tires, but am getting conflicting information.  I want to get the Fuel Assaults in 20X9 +20MM with a set of General Grabbers in stock size (275/65/20).  Tire Rack is saying there will be rubbing.  Local shop who does a ton of aftermarket truck stuff says i could put 35's on this setup and still not have any rubbing.  While I love the look of a leveled truck (until you tow something heavy anyways), I'm really not interested in leveling or lifting the truck.  Simply want a better looking/performing set of wheels and tires.  So, with that said, can anyone tell me definitively if this setup will work on my truck with no rubbing or modifications of any kind?  Thanks in advance.

I put 0 offset wheels on mine with the stock wranglers and it only rubs fully locked out like maybe a little, you’ll have no trouble with +20, stock wheels are +44 i believe