Levelling kit not level - help appreciated.

Hello! I have a 2003 Silverado 1500 z71. Today I had Rough Country levelling torsion keys installed on my truck by a local shop. Along with this they completed a front end alignment. 

Upon picking up the truck, the owner of the shop informed me the alignment guy had a difficult time as he completely maxed out the caster adjustment and could not get it perfect. The truck was parked out in the shops lot which is a large uneven gravel parking lot. Upon inspection of the truck in the lot it appeared as though it was level and looked good. 

I took the truck home and although my steering wheel rides cocked to the left slightly it appears to drive straight and not pull to either side. 

At this point I take the truck to work which has a large level concrete parking lot. When leaving my truck I turned around to inspect the beauty and noticed the front appeared to sit higher than the rear of the truck. I immediately grabbed a measuring tape and began taking measurements from the ground to the center of each fender. These are the measurements I found. 

Driver Front- 38 1/4"

Passenger Front- 38 1/2"

Driver Rear- 37 3/4"

Passenger Rear- 38"

At this point I realized the measurements were off by 1/2" from front to back, and 1/4" from left to right. 

Would the drivers side front being 1/4" lower than the passenger cause the rear to also sag by 1/4"? 

I am trying to find the best way to attack this as this is my first time ever having a levelling kit of any sort. Would having the shop lower the driver front by 1/4" and the passenger front by 1/2" level things out? Or am I expecting too much precision and 1/4" and 1/2" is within a margin of error for things like this? Suggestions would be amazing. Thanks in advance. 

I would say that you have to get a "level" to check the frame on each axis . Then you would need to confirm that all the tires are at the exact same tread depth, and tire pressure. Beyond that, you may need special "kits" such as camber bolts or other things like that to get the perfect alignment. The alignment shop should have been able to provide those kits as needed, or at least recommend a kit by part number.

As far as getting it "perfect" - I'm not sure that is possible. Perfection is based on individual perception, so its a sliding scale.

Different strokes for different folks. Some people pay big money to make their car look like this:

770250e69d509a974ceafc63c829aece.jpg

• 5 weeks later...