2019 Parking Sensor CONNECTOR

I have a 2019 Sierra 1500 AT4 on which I have installed a bull bar. On that bull bar are housings to relocate your parking sensors to. This requires making a harness extension to reach from the harness to the sensor. Unfortunately, after many hours of searching, I have been unable to determine what type of connectors the sensor takes to fabricate the extensions. Does anyone know what type off connectors that the sensors use?

Edited by SWJewellTN

I spent a few weeks researching this same issue as I installed a Westin Grille Guard and need to move the sensors. I never located just the connector ends, so I ended up buy two different sets of Westin harness relocation kits to get the bracket I needed and the correct wiring harness extensions as Westin hadn’t/hasn’t packaged the two together to fit the new body style GM 1500 trucks. I can confirm that the sensor extensions in this kit work with the 2019+ GM 1500. It comes with 4 harness extensions with male on one end and female on the other for true plug-n-play.

Wire Harness Used:

https://www.carid.com/westin-automotive/hdx-bandit-front-bumper-sensor-kit-mpn-58-30005.html

On 3/26/2022 at 8:51 AM, DenaliDave said:

I spent a few weeks researching this same issue as I installed a Westin Grille Guard and need to move the sensors. I never located just the connector ends, so I ended up buy two different sets of Westin harness relocation kits to get the bracket I needed and the correct wiring harness extensions as Westin hadn’t/hasn’t packaged the two together to fit the new body style GM 1500 trucks. I can confirm that the sensor extensions in this kit work with the 2019+ GM 1500. It comes with 4 harness extensions with male on one end and female on the other for true plug-n-play.

Wire Harness Used:

https://www.carid.com/westin-automotive/hdx-bandit-front-bumper-sensor-kit-mpn-58-30005.html

Thanks, Dave.