2014 Grille Guard on a 2015

So I'm not too keen on the look of the 2015 Ranch Hand Grille guard. It doesn't cover the full grille. The 2014 version however has extensions on the outside of the uprights that will fully cover the grille. My question is, will the 2014 Ranch Hand Grille Guard fit on the 2015 3500HD truck? And if so do I need the 2014 hardware kit or the 2015 kit?CHEVROLET LEGEND GRILLE GUARD 2500HD_3500HD (NO FRONT PARK ASSIST) - GGC151BL1.htmlCHEVROLET LEGEND GRILLE GUARD 2014 2500HD_3500HD - GGC111BL1.html

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2015 2500 HD and I have the Ranch Hand grill guard, I know the difference that you talk about between the older model 2014 Ranch Hand grill guard and the 2015 and it never really bothered me. 

big question I suppose would be are the vertical steel posts on the 2014 and 2015 RH grill guards in the same place, same dimensions. These mount into where the factory tow hooks mount. Also the curved geometry of the steel tubes maybe different between the 2014 and the 2015 grill guards. If that 4 inch exposed grill section is a problem, you could always have a local shop modify it for you. 

Looking back I wish that I went with the Ranch Hand Bumper and grill guard instead of just the grill guard, I still might do that one day. I have a Ranch Hand rear bumper also on my truck and later this year I want to replace the factory running boards with Ranch Hand step rails. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2022 at 2:11 AM, bwlaqua said:

So I'm not too keen on the look of the 2015 Elden Ring Ranch Hand Grille guard. It doesn't cover the full grille. The 2014 version however has extensions on the outside of the uprights that will fully cover the grille. My question is, will the 2014 Ranch Hand Grille Guard fit on the 2015 3500HD truck? And if so do I need the 2014 hardware kit or the 2015 kit?CHEVROLET LEGEND GRILLE GUARD 2500HD_3500HD (NO FRONT PARK ASSIST) - GGC151BL1.htmlCHEVROLET LEGEND GRILLE GUARD 2014 2500HD_3500HD - GGC111BL1.html

Thank you very much. Your comment is very attractive and helpful to me

• 3 months later...