Low beams not working 16 2500 lt

Gregory Krisa

Question

Hi I have a 2016 Silverado 2500 low beams not working.

first place I checked was the main fuse for the truck under the hood. Doesn’t have power and has a resistance of 3 so I think I’m loosing power before that.

so I checked the headlight switch didn’t have a multimeter on me to check that but all connections look good there and the truck isn’t complaining about anything. When I turn the headlight on manual truck says auto headlight disabled. 
Any ideas where else to check or just a get a multimeter on the headlight switch and what wire am I look for at the switch? 
thank you. 

2 answers to this question

Getting somewhere has nothing to do with the trucks oem wiring I just didn’t notice there are two fuses and borrowing someone else multimeter to figure this out.

first photo is list of under good fuses second is fuses I found. Third is some where my issue is seems like the relay putting together some jumper wires to test. 
currently having issues uploading the photos so working on that as well 

found out that highs went from 0 to 14.8 volts then lows where 8 to 14.6

03F6957D-06C4-4D11-81F6-B98A7E0F3583.jpeg

8B288B02-9B95-433C-BBEC-7C19E8AB615F.jpeg

Edited by Gregory Krisa

You big dummy! 😩 found the blown fuse on the relay harness. What you get when you try doing something without giving it your full attention. And easily wanted to blame the truck when I couldn’t find the right fuse that was labeled wrong. Or am I still only seeing what I want to see on the truck.