2023 Yukon Denali

Friday evening we drove home our new Yukon Denali after waiting 4 months. Just a few back and forth about options not available, being the super cruise option which only feature we liked was the rearview mirror can swap to rear camera view to remove passengers from mirror and then towing package which reduced the capacity 500 lbs.  Being in AK, super cruise not a big feature for us, and don't have anything heavy to tow. Upgraded from a 08 Yukon Denali that I took care of the best I could, had 91,108 on the odometer when the in-laws drove it away last night. Gotta get used to the engine shut off at idle, its like perfect timing when hitting the gas right when the engine cranks over it gets pretty jerky. Im not too impressed with the center dash radio/app/controls/screen yet cause realizing its just an extension of your cell phone. I Find myself still changing music stations from my phone or watch cause it just seems faster. But these features are still new to me and I'm sure over time I'll have new apps and features downloaded on my phone just for the truck(which is still crazy to me). I used to install accessories on vehicles for work, can't wait to start digging into this after the newness fades and warranty is done.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I’m waiting on my 2023 right now. Order placed 2/21/23.

Pretty basic. I plan on buying aftermarket wheels and tires. 

Duramax

Black emblems

White Frost Tricoat

radar cruise control

hoping I get out through soon!!