23HighCountry Full Build Thread

23HighCountry

Got to go visit the truck today at the tint shop. Absolutely love it so far. Still haven’t been able to get any great shots of it yet as there’s not a lot of space inside but loving the stance and the tint. Will post more pics once I get it back. 

7 minutes ago, 23HighCountry said:

Ok guys finally picked it up and to say I’m happy is a very large understatement. Here’s the much awaited side pic. Putting the exhaust tips and front flaps on. More pics shortly. 

B770321E-3EAF-4D3E-A28C-5309149D759B.jpeg

133CBF65-D677-423A-B5CA-2FF3E28F87D8.jpeg

Looks real good! Don’t like that white stuff though! Lol. Glad we don’t have any here in the east. You must be extremely happy with the changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 7:17 PM, PureZ71 said:

Looks clean man!! I've been thinking of getting a 6" lift.

Thanks! Appreciate it. The truck wears the 6” lift very well after driving it around for 2 months. Still going back and forth on how far I wanna go on a chrome delete. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey Cory.  Loving the truck.  I'm interested in the method you used to apply the tailgate SILVERADO emblems.  Looks great with the multi flex tailgate.  I'm wondering how it would look on the normal tailgate.  I'm swapping all my emblems for black (dark essential package) and thinking about playing around with where to apply the SILVERADO. 

Edited by ocbasbalburg