23HighCountry Full Build Thread

23HighCountry

Hey Guys,

My name is Cory, pretty new here. Started a build thread somewhere else but was recommended to move it here, so we're gonna go ahead and start from scratch.

Starting a build on my new truck that I ordered in February and finally picked up from Saskatoon Motor Products on Saturday.

2023 Silverado High Country - 6.2, crew cab, standard bed, max tow, tech package, multiflex tailgate, power running boards, iridescent Pearl with the nightshift blue interior. 

Coming this week:

-6” BDS lift

-35x12.5x20 Toyo ATIIIs

-20x10 -18 offset Fuel Siege wheels 

-Trigger Industries custom cut High Country kickback mudflaps

-Airlift airbags

Next week:

-Tint

-PPF

-Ceramic coat

-Chrome delete

Sometime soon:

-Body liner matched door handles, mirror caps, bow ties, tow hooks

-Exhaust

-Tow mirrors

Looking forward to the process! Below are some pics of what she looks like now. Will update as things get installed. 

Just now, dieselfan1 said:

Nice truck.

Does it have adaptive ride control?

No to the spikes.

I'd like to do a similar lift but I'm afraid my wife would divorce me after my last lifted truck.

She hated it.

Screenshot_20211217-103800_Photos.jpg

See, I was with you when the spiked option was initially floated by me but they kinda blend in and are a subtle touch black on black in person. I'm going to have him do a full wheel with both before I decide.

It does not have ARC - I made sure when I ordered that it did not have that package as I knew I wanted to go this route and I've heard the ARC makes it a pain to lift.

What lift was that? Looks great, but I can see the wife not approving haha. 8"? I'll be sure to post pics once the lift is done. It's killing me as he works on it because my mechanic is right next door to our office so the truck is literally on the other side of the wall from me as I type this.

My High Country has the adaptive ride control so I figured i would leave it alone.

I get the can't wait until it's done deal.

Mine was 2018 5.3 3.42 with a Mcgaughys 9" with a Zone 1.5" body lift.

38x13.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers .

My build is at the bottom of this page.

6 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

My High Country has the adaptive ride control so I figured i would leave it alone.

I get the can't wait until it's done deal.

Mine was 2018 5.3 3.42 with a Mcgaughys 9" with a Zone 1.5" body lift.

38x13.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers .

My build is at the bottom of this page.

Haha man, that’s big. It looked good though! I’ll take a look at it sometime I’ve got a moment. 

Didn’t get a whole lot done today between other projects but I whipped over and helped out on it and the front end is 3/4 done. Airbags are built and ready to go in…. It really isn’t a good feeling watching someone cutting and welding the frame of your brand new truck 😬

199C8D31-E5BC-40B7-8B5C-222B229A5C87.jpeg

1BD4E050-9085-43C8-BDE7-189AD5805F46.jpeg

Well we are finally back on the ground. I was worried about the -18 offset being too aggressive but I think it’s about perfect. I don’t think it would have looked right with any less. Also really digging the way these kickbacks turned out with the high country logo. 

DB86A579-4A2B-4F2E-86BF-6A8BB1263002.jpeg

C5308819-022B-48AE-A45E-78C0226DABD5.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2022HCSupercruise said:

Looking good, can’t wait for some side shots!

Haha you and me both. I had to hit the road for work to pay for this thing and these are the pics I got today from my buddy doing the work. He knows this is killing me and he’s putting me through the torture of knowing it’s on the ground and not being able to see it haha. Oh well… I can see enough for now to know I won’t hate it lol. 

more pics to come!

• Haha 1