Removing glow plugs

What is best way to remove glow plugs on left side. I got #3 out alright. The other three are hard to get at. I have spray with P B Blaster 3 times a day for a week. Then ran engine 20 minutes but they still don't move. Also should I remove large pipe by # 1 and #2 glow plugs. Right side was easy. Thanks for any help.

If Deep Creep isn't helping. Try a mixtgure of 50/50 of acetone and transmission fluid in an old fasion hand pump oil dispensor. 

I have changed all 8 glow plugs on 2 different LMM's. If you take your time. Remove inner fender liner and the wheel. You can gain access. I bought a specialized set of universal/ Glow Plug sockets and ratcheting box end wrencehes and had no issues.

I finally got to change 7 glow plugs, Could move the last one on drivers side, started to round off nut. Having one not working shouldn't be a problem. I think for now on I'll change every 50,000 miles as some had been in for 169,000 miles

Was the wire nut stripping or the actual glow plug. Did you try a 6 point 1/4 socket. I also got in there with ratcheting wrench. man, you do not want to strip. I say keep soaking and try when engine is warm. I have also sceen videos where they use an impact hammer to vibrate-break loose  the glow plug and use a wrench or socket to remove.