Electrical issues??

Hello everyone, new to the forum, came here looking for some help with my trucks latest electrical issue, I have a 2016 3500 4 foot long box dually  high country if that’s needed to assist. Anyway the truck has been coming up with the message something like action required “open and close drivers window”, I just ignored it. After a few days  the power window for the drivers door would not work if the door is open, but would work closed.  A few days after that, I also noticed the function to unlock the doors from the drivers control would not work regardless of the door being opened or closed, but I could lock them without issue from any door position. The truck also as of yesterday says “door open” and will not turn the interior light off. (Not necessarily in relation to this issue but 2 weeks after purchasing this truck in 2018 the passengers side mirror reverse light has decided to turn on and remain on anytime the key is in the ignition, regardless of being in drive or neutral or reverse-not sure if that’s prevalent to the new issue as it occurred years ago)  After searching through some of the wealth of information you all have created on here I decided to join in search of help, I have found some things to attempt, 1 being to check all grounds on the truck- so I have done that and found one to be heavily corroded going to the starter and I have fixed it, the second fix was to pull the doors wiring connection and look for oxidation, I found the connection to be perfectly clean. 3) was to ensure all connections to the battery are tight and without corrosion, all were. However after all of these attempts to fix, I now have found the message to “open and close drivers window” is gone, but my switches for driver window and unlock of doors still do not work along with the “drivers door open” message consistently being displayed. At this point I’m thinking of replacing the switches for the windows and door locks, but was curious if anyone could point me in any other direction to test them, or try anything else! Any help would be great, thanks y’all.