Let's See those Builds/Orders

image.thumb.jpeg.d726827f221f78f5f205b7cd70dc8f91.jpeg

Here's what I order on April 7th.  It's a loaded ZR2 (not Desert Boss).  GM still hasn't accepted the order.  The wait is painful, but I'm stoked.  I go back and forth owning full size and Colorados.  I can't decide which I like best.  I know there are strong opinions on this, but I really go back and forth.

• 1 month later...

That is a sweet looking truck! Looks like my 23 Canyon AT4! I will tell you this about your wait time. I ordered 4/5 and truck was here 6/6! Yours should be here soon man!

On 5/2/2023 at 1:35 PM, RobDarden said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d726827f221f78f5f205b7cd70dc8f91.jpeg

Here's what I order on April 7th.  It's a loaded ZR2 (not Desert Boss).  GM still hasn't accepted the order.  The wait is painful, but I'm stoked.  I go back and forth owning full size and Colorados.  I can't decide which I like best.  I know there are strong opinions on this, but I really go back and forth.

Here's mine

image.jpeg

Edited by Tacito

• 8 months later...

Both look great, I ordered my 24 Canyon Denali, January 11, 2024, from the factory, still no word on the pickup, ( 2-23-24) I ordered a white one, only extra was a Hard Folding bed cover. Good luck to you both on your new Pickup truck’s