I recently crawled under a 2009 Colorado and the frame was completely rotted out. It's a beautiful truck it broke my heart to witness this situation. So if you live in the Northern Tier ,and you plan on keeping your vehicle be sure to do a rust preventive coating inside and out on these particular chassis

2 hours ago, Pat Mastrincola said:

I recently crawled under a 2009 Colorado and the frame was completely rotted out. It's a beautiful truck it broke my heart to witness this situation. So if you live in the Northern Tier ,and you plan on keeping your vehicle be sure to do a rust preventive coating inside and out on these particular chassis

Not sure how rust from a 2009 is relevant on a 2023?  Frame isn't anywhere near the same.  

Yeah i wish i fluid filmed mine back in 14 but i just have the normal surface rust with just regular washes, nothing even close to rotting thru though. Not trying to be harsh but did you keep up with cleaning it, only trucks i see that far gone are ones that the owner would maybe give the truck a wash or 2 per year, if you are one of those types then that is on you.