In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Add a circuit to your fuse box!

A lot of time people have asked how to add 12 volt acc, lights, or even a console wireless charger. Most of the time you have to use a scotch lock like the one pictures below. That actually cuts into your factory harness and can cause problems later. There is something else that maybe harder to install but safe the factory harness. Add a circuit like the ones pictured below replace your original fuse and you can run and extra circuit off of your single fuse. The new Silverado's use  micro2/ micro3 fuses and there is an added a circuit for it. I’m posting s few pics of the add a circuit fuse holders on here maybe this will help someone who wants to do a clean professional install on add on accessories.

IMG_0305.thumb.jpeg.64bff3c2ee081259cec42bcc2d671c04.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0306.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

IMG_0751.thumb.jpeg.2638a4016d2d0950e4c460ef4f43aacc.jpegThese are the two fuses used in my 2023 Silverado rst the add a circuits are in the picture and come from hi line. One of the pictures is the part number for the micro fuse. The triple leg fuse I’ll have to look up the part number for it and post it. These are also used in the Tahoes and Yukons