Front grill guard for 2021 GMC 3500 Denali?

I'm thinking about putting a grill guard on the front of our 2021 Denali to protect everything - but alot of them block the sensors / camera. Has anyone found a good grill guard for GMC 2500/3500 that maintains the front camera and sensors?

Hey Nick, did you get any info re grill guard?  Always added bug screens last 20 yrs as we were working in TX (grasshoppers and bugs trashed radiator); but, now retired and our 23 2500 HC is our first new truck since 16 so don't know about all the cameras and sensors.  

• 1 month later...

@Jack Horn I traded notes with a few folks that have done this. There are quite a few grill guards out there that are designed around the camera - either they go completely around it or have sections that can be removed for the camera. But none of the replacements seem to preserve the front collision sensors that I can tell. So far we haven't pulled the trigger on this. Just ran into too many other things to spend money on, but I think we'll try to do this sometime in the future if we can find one that doesn't defeat the front collision sensors and camera.