Recently bought a 24 Silverado 1500 LTZ. Doesn't even have 500 miles on it yet. Last night I had to run an errand, let it run for about 5 minutes while I was talking to someone and when I got in to back out of their driveway, all my dash warning lights came on. So many service prompts came up on the dash. Pretty much service everything. Speedo and tach didn't work, radio didn't work, cameras stayed on, defrost and heat came on. I drove it home and turned it off, but some things still wouldn't turn off. Drove it around my neighborhood again and it seems to have mostly fixed itself, but my transmission light is still on and it gives me that notice in the app. Anybody else have this problem?

Welcome to CANbus B. Your truck is now a computer network full of modules (small computers). When a module burps in the wrong way against network protocol, things like this happen. take it to the dealer, it is covered in your warranty. 

On 6/12/2024 at 2:23 PM, Flyrod said:

Welcome to CANbus B. Your truck is now a computer network full of modules (small computers). When a module burps in the wrong way against network protocol, things like this happen. take it to the dealer, it is covered in your warranty. 

Took it to dealer. They were sorta confused at first and said they had to call GM. Said computer module needed updated or re-programmed.