Bodyside molding

I need some help locating a part number for adding some bodyside door molding on my 04 2500HD reg cab/ utility body. The truck is the WT model in carbon metalic color. I found this @ the Sun chevy website, http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...004&catalogid=2 . Is this what I need? If so with what do I fasten it to the door with ?

One more thing, nerf bars, which set do you recommend? I do alot of driving in the mud/snow/sand so the black painted sets are out. I have seen them frame mounted, which i think may be stronger and ones that get mounted where the body bushings are. I dont want to spend over 350 for the pair, and like the idea of all stainless steel mounting hardware.

Thanks for the help.

KT.

I need some help locating a part number for adding some bodyside door molding on my 04 2500HD reg cab/ utility body. The truck is the WT model in carbon metalic color. I found this @ the Sun chevy website,[url=http://www.trademotion.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?action=viewCart&siteid=213984&retval=index%2Ecfm6 . Is this what I need? If so with what do I fasten it to the door with ?

One more thing,  nerf bars, which set do you recommend? I do alot of driving in the mud/snow/sand so the black painted sets are out. I have seen them frame mounted, which i think may be stronger and ones that get mounted where the body bushings are. I dont want to spend over 300 for the pair, and like the idea of all stainless steel mounting hardware.

Thanks for the help.

KT.

your link doesn't work.

Do you want a set like mine?

I replaced the stock ones with 02 GMC ones

link fixed.

Thats would work fine. I just need to try to keep the door dings to a minimum. :cheers:

I guess with the moulding ending @ the back of the cab it sould look fine, because of the reading utility body.

Where did you get them?

Archived