Heater

Last week I went to town and the heater stuck on in my '01 HD. It was stuck in full heat (Red) and panel. It didn't matter where I set the selectors. I had fan control only. The trip was about an hour. After I shut the truck off and took care of business it worked normal again? This happen to anyone? :flag:

It happens on my '04. I have the dual control, and sometimes after I have turned it all the way up, the passenger side stays stuck in full heat mode regardless of where I put the temp selector. After the truck is restarted, it is normal. Going back to the dealer in a few weeks for that, along with a couple of other items - exhaust moan vibration (really annoying) and a drivers mirror that doesn't heat any more. I will try to remember to post what they find.

GregRR

Last week I went to town and the heater stuck on in my '01 HD.  It was stuck in full heat (Red) and panel.  It didn't matter where I set the selectors.  I had fan control only.  The trip was about an hour.  After I shut the truck off and took care of business it worked normal again?  This happen to anyone? :flag:

This happens on my '01 HD too. It gets annoying.

Archived