Jump to content
  • 0





:D need help. i have a 78 chevy k20 pickup. i dont know what application yoke to get for my front axle. the part that connects my front drive shaft to the axle. i need the stalk application. im just trying to restore the truck. my first project. seems like i should get something along the lines of a 1350 series yoke. but i dont know if thats an upgrade or not. please fill me in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.