No April Fool

Well finally picked up my "lost" 1500 HD with Quadrasteer today over 3 weeks after it was supposedly shipped from Flint to Denver. I was beginning to wonder if it had been in a train wreck or something and was perhaps recovering in a secret body shop somewhere. Scary thought as they are now discontinued!

Only 51 miles and drives quite well. The turning radius has to be experienced to be believed, but then again some of you already know this.

Congrats and enjoy :cheers:

I really wanted to "test drive" one at our dealership when we had a few in stock but never got around to doing that,now its too late. :jester:

Your dealer had a few Quads in Stock??? Too bad you blew that chance-in-a-lifetime.

Right now it looks like any other 1500 HD in Sandstone Metalic with slightly bulging fenders. I'll post some pics after I have dressed it up a bit.

My county road is such a muddy mess right now I hate to go anywhere unless I absolutely have to. It'll dry out in a couple of days if it ever stops snowing, but we do need the moisture if we are to only have a "normal" wildfire season so I really can't complain.

Archived