Got Some

I had about 46-47K miles on my BFG A/T 265s, and the other day my steering wheel was shaking really bad(almost like a tire was about to blow), so I bought some BFG A/T 285s today. The guy at discount tire didn't think the 285s would fit, but I insisted several times that that's what I wanted on there(I knew they would fit). It cost me right at $1,000, but the BFGs are worth the extra dough, IMO. It took every bit of three hours to get my truck in and out...thank God I only have to buy new tires once every 45-50K miles.

was that 5 tires for close to 1K?

I got a good deal on my mudd terrains (255s) they were like $130 a tire vs $170 a tire for the ats (285s like I already have)

was that 5 tires for close to 1K? 

I got a good deal on my mudd terrains (255s) they were like $130 a tire vs $170 a tire for the ats (285s like I already have)

Yeah sure, I was so excited to get new tires that I bought 5 tires instead of 4. I don't take her through the mud, so mud terrains are useless to me.

I don't take her through the mud, so mud terrains are useless to me.

Yea I Understand. I looked at the price comparison and looks and said if they last 35K miles thats great. I have like 42K on my 285s and still going. Only had the mud terrains on for a few months and put about 1K on them. The mud terrain hum is a very nice sound going down the road.

Archived