FS: GM non-touchscreen navigation radio

toneman

It is the non-touchscreen one as stated in the subject title, p/n 15204335, meant to work in GM '03+ trucks/SUVs w/ either factory-installed Y91 or Bose lux amp purchased after the fact. It came out of my '04 DXL (I replaced with the touchscreen version) so it is in great condition--both in appearance and in function.

$600 shipped to anywhere in lower 48 states, as is; this is for the nav radio only--you will need to obtain the other required parts (if necessary) in order to make it work in your vehicle, and will need to have the Theftlock removed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Bump...there's gotta be someone out there who wants this.

$300 shipped, includes 2.0 Nav DVD. You won't currently find one that will sell for less than that on Ebay (I'm talking final/closing bid price); also--unlike some of the ones on Ebay that are missing the serial number...mine is legit.

Bump...there's gotta be someone out there who wants this.

$300 shipped, includes 2.0 Nav DVD.  You won't currently find one that will sell for less than that on Ebay (I'm talking final/closing bid price); also--unlike some of the ones on Ebay that are missing the serial number...mine is legit.

PICS> PICS!! :cheers:

Archived