My new 2005 2500HD!

We are picking up our new truck on Friday. Black 2500HD LS, crew cab, short bed, 8.1 & Allison. It has all of the tow options, roof marker lights, camper mirrors.

We traded in a 2003 black 1500HD LS, it was a no brainer with this current employee discount and $3000 cash back.

Congrats :D

And yes,you can't pass up these deals GM has now,we're selling trucks(and cars too!) left & right here since this started!

Contrats on the new truck! You will love the 8.1/Allison combination. I've got a CC/SB/4x4 and have swapped out for REVO 285's. Installed the Volant intake and Westers. I'm getting 10+ city (avg. speed 24 MPH), and getting 14 Highway. My 6.0 lovin buddies are mad at me... :D

I'd think about getting a new one...but my 04 has only 15k on it. And I got 0% financing, so I got that going for me.

Congrats again. D.

Picked it up at 4:00. This truck is awesome, just taking it easy until I get 500 miles on it.

Got a great deal on it, paid the same as I did on my 1500HD when I bought it 2 1/2 years ago. No cash down and the same payment that I have been paying for 2 1/2 years.

I am about 20 minutes west of the city. Pittsburgh is close enough for me.

Archived