Difference between Lux and non-Lux amps???

As the title would suggest, what is the acutal difference between the two amps?  Is it louder? more provisions for additional speakers?  Spectum analyzer?

Thanks...

I'm not the expert. Lux has some sound fields (tone control processing) that non-lux lacks, spacious etc.. I believe there is a bit more power. Not sure, but there may be 2 additional channels for rear tweets.

As the title would suggest, what is the acutal difference between the two amps?  Is it louder? more provisions for additional speakers?  Spectum analyzer?

Thanks...

I'm not the expert. Lux has some sound fields (tone control processing) that non-lux lacks, spacious etc.. I believe there is a bit more power. Not sure, but there may be 2 additional channels for rear tweets.

Can I gain the advantage by swapping it, inplace of my Non_Lux amp without swapping the head unit since I have Bose.

If I remember correctly, the lux amp is compatable with the various stock delphi HU's, but when using a optional TNR/INR, those are specific to one or the other.

In the case of the TNR, there is audible differences that people rave about with the lux combo

Can't speak for the regular HU's.

If I remember correctly, the lux amp is compatable with the various stock delphi HU's, but when using a optional TNR/INR, those are specific to one or the other.

In the case of the TNR, there is audible differences that people rave about with the lux combo

The regular non-nav headunits will work with the lux amp but they must be reprogrammed to do so and the gains are not that much, only the nav units gain the full potential of the lux amp.

The regular non-nav headunits will work with the lux amp but they must be reprogrammed to do so and the gains are not that much, only the nav units gain the full potential of the lux amp.

How do you reprogram a head unit? and whats a TNR/INR?

How do you reprogram a head unit? and whats a TNR/INR?

The reprogramming has to be done with a Tech II programmer and that is only avaiable at dealerships

The TNR is the touchscreen navigation radio

the IRN is the intergrated navigation radio (non-touchscreen)

Archived