to darn much &#36&#36&#36&#36&#36&#36

well i went and looked at the new avalanche today at a dealer near me its a z71 forest green with gray on the bottom of it looks sweet but the price about scared me ?,000 i about sh!t me pants when i seen the price i was thinking maybe ?,000 wrong. i was not fully loaded the salesman said man hate to see a full loaded one what the  price would be. i cant believe what the want for the price of vehicles. they also have a new 2002 duramax deisel 2500hd crew cab white 4x4 that was ?,000 dam to much. its crazy.

That sticker shock is scary isn't it!!!! Who would have guessed a few years ago that we'd be paying ?,000 for a new truck or ?.00 a gallon for gasoline.

LT

It is getting way out of hand.  The thing that is driving these prices up so far into the sky is all these highway drivers that think they need a K2500 or Suburban to drive to work.  Sending the price so high that people that actually have a reason to justify having a truck (farmers, contractors, etc.) have no chance at affording them.  That is why we bought one of the last K2500s made, right before the HDs came out.  Figured if we were going to get a new truck might as well do it now because those new things were going to be priced skyhigh, and that price will never be coming down.  Shoot, what we paid for the truck in the sig below would only get you a 2wd regular cab plain jane truck now the way these HDs are priced.

I know what you are saying. I really wanted a new D/A but had to decide between a new home and 40+ K truck. I got a 29 K truck and will build a new house. Maybe 5 years from now. I am going to keep my truck I just bought. It is a serious truck and a really cool toy to play with.

John

Archived