2007 Silverado Spy Video

Also read one of the sister sites of this forum GM Insidenews.

Here's a brief glimpse of the new Silverado captured by Chevypas.

Also a picture of the rear of the new beast here..

I know it isn't an unveiling, but as big a secret as the Silvy/Sierra are being kept a peek is priceless.

vroten :crackup:

One thing that I keep noticing with all the disguises is just how much effort GM is putting into hiding the back glass design. Either they bulk up the disguise on the glass, cover it nearly completely, or alter the shape. I have never seen that much effort on the black glass before.

I find that rather curious.

One thing that I keep noticing with all the disguises is just how much effort GM is putting into hiding the back glass design. Either they bulk up the disguise on the glass, cover it nearly completely, or alter the shape. I have never seen that much effort on the black glass before.

I find that rather curious.

Anyone know when they're supposed to unveil the 2007 Silverado? I thought they were going to unveil it at the 2006 Detroit autoshow but they didn't.

It is hard to really tell what it looks like. I don't think we should expect the reinvention of the wheel. Just like Dodge's last make-over. Alot of refinements, but the same basic platform. GM will stick with the car-like ride (I know, IFS is here to stay), tons of bells and whistles, appealing to the masses, not hard-core off-roaders and commercial fleet. I am sure we will see the usual high HP numbers and the slight lack of torque that vortec small blocks are famous for. Not that I think they lack power, but they like RPMs. TM and DOD to save trannys and gas consumption. A competative diesel for personal use. I, am personally, satisfied with these trucks and I think that is the majority consensus. I will give them a year or two to work out the bugs before I buy though. I learned the hard way, my 99 was in the shop quite a bit at first.

Archived