*need engine killing advice*

different_seasons

Long story short....

I live in a rural area and I have an insane neighbor. He has been seen several times late at night creeping around houses in the area, mine included and the police were involved last summer. Typical low life, no job, etc. Last week for the second time in two years, a gas can has disappeared from my truck. I didn't learn the first time apparently. I do have a suspect, my neighbor. I would like to entertain the thought of puttting another gas can in my truck, with gas in it of course, but I'm planning on a sugar/gas blend to inhibit any further explorations of my property. Does anyone have any useful engine killing blends they may recommend? Does sugar really work? Even a blend of something that would cause a vehicle to smoke would do it, but it would have to look and smell like gas.

This is purely hypothetical of course, in the spirit of discussion.

You could try mixing some brake clean in...I dunno if it would stay liquid long enough though...or used motor oil would clog up his fuel filter pretty nice....and theres something else that really attacks fuel systems but I can't think of what it is....

While I would NEVER recommend doing it, and if asked as party to a lawsuit I woul ddeny ever suggesting it:

Bleach. Household ammonia bleach, used to turn white clothes white in the wash.

Instant death to an engine.

Guest chevydeerhunter

*An incendiary grenade sitting right on top of the intake manifold. Then take a line and tie one end to the pin and the other to the crank pulley. When it starts, it'll pull the pin and set off the grenade. This will melt right through the engine block. Your local JP or mechanic will be able to pronounce it dead in a matter of minutes.

*For entertainment purposes only. This statement it not to be taken literally as tongue is placed firmly in cheek.

Seriously though, if you want proof that it's who you think it is, invest in a trail camera. These things are awesome and it'd probably be best to get one with an IR LED flash, but it's not necessary. The Moultrie Gamespy 100 or 200 is a good choice since they're digital so you can check the pics anytime on your computer and they're relatively inexpensive.

beer......anything

you've gone too far

invest in a trail camera

possibility, I'd like to have one of these anyway

Household ammonia bleach

can it be mixed with gas?

I'd rather not really kill the engine, *hypothetically of course*, but I'd like to see a spectacular smoke show when he drives by. I really hate getting ripped off though, I had my car broken into at work last summer and it's getting pretty tiring. And this is living in Maine, it's not like it's a high crime area.

Any more ideas?

**All responses are for entertainment purposes only.** :cheers:

Guest chevydeerhunter
If you just wanna see it smoke, put oil in the gas.  Ever used a 2 stroke engine?  Those things smoke to high heaven!

That's not a bad idea. Take a two gallon gas can and fill it 50/50 gas and oil. I'd imagine it would look like a Top Fuel burnout!

The best smoke maker? That would be one quart cheapo ATF (Could use furd type) mixed with two gal cheapo(if you could find any) gasoline mix well and leave for anyone needing just a little to get by on. When you see it coming down the road I would go inside and make sure all doors and windows are closed!! If you have misquito problem this will take care if it and it also kills buffalo knats. :cheers:

Personally I'd just open a can of Whoop Ass and apply it liberally to the neighbor. I'd hide and catch him in the act and kick his ass for him and call the cops right away and say he attacked me right here on my property when I caught him snooping around.

Guest chevydeerhunter
The best smoke maker? That would be one quart cheapo ATF (Could use furd type) mixed with two gal cheapo(if you could find any) gasoline mix well and leave for anyone needing just a little to get by on.  When you see it coming down the road I would go inside and make sure all doors and windows are closed!!  If you have misquito problem this will take care if it and it also kills buffalo knats. :jester:

...and doves, robins, blue jays, chihuahuas, yorkies, the neighbor's kid.... :cheers:

The best smoke maker? That would be one quart cheapo ATF (Could use furd type) mixed with two gal cheapo(if you could find any) gasoline mix well and leave for anyone needing just a little to get by on.  When you see it coming down the road I would go inside and make sure all doors and windows are closed!!  If you have misquito problem this will take care if it and it also kills buffalo knats. :jester:

...and doves, robins, blue jays, chihuahuas, yorkies, the neighbor's kid.... :cheers:

.....Hippies, politicians, PETA.... :chevy:

This idea gets my vote.

And BTW, "too far" my hairy-red rear!

Archived