Gooseneck Equipment Trailer

silverado3500

I have a 2004 Countryside 14k gooseneck flatbed trailer, with low miles. 22' Deck with 6' dovetail, and 6' ramps. Was primarily used to deliver new trailers from manufacturers to several trailer dealers in southeast.

This trailer features 4 new tires (approx 25 miles on the new rubber) and a full size spare. I rewired it in March, replacing all of the connections with soldered joints instead of splices, and covered with marine grade heat shrink, all wrapped in wire loom. Also has led tail lights. The trailer also has a slightly taller "neck" meaning bed clearance isn't an issue for our taller 4x4 trucks. The longer dovetail, allows for cars and equipment with lower ground clearances to be loaded with ease. Has a 7 pin round connector, safety chains, and electric brakes with a breakaway kit.

Bearings are in good shape and were just re-packed, and the brakes are good as well.

Only blemishes on the trailer are a bit of paint overspray on the driver's side, some minor surface rust on the dovetail, and on a few other spots, and a bent lip (pictured). (all cosmetic imperfections) Overall, the trailer is in good shape, and ready for work.

I'm asking $3850 for the trailer. I'm located in Miami, but can arrange delivery within a reasonable distance for a fee (something to cover my fuel/time)

trailer1.JPG

trailer2.JPG

trailer4.JPG

trailer3.JPG

I am selling the trailer because I am moving to be with my Fiance in the UK. :)

Archived