'87 GMC Suburban

Truck pictured is my new beast as my 3 year old daughter calls it....or sometimes it's the Sabearban...anyway

Looking to get some stuff for it over time...wife has us looking for a house so thats why I say overtime.

All kinds of stuff....from various small interior trim pieces to say dual exhaust, upgraded brakes and if possible performance parts.

Not looking to go crazy, she has 270K and runs perfect, just looking for a place to go for all above.... :flag:

OHHH and need to get a radio and speakers installed!! That one is ASAP!!

Help

Dave in NJ BABY :)

suburban1.jpg

I believe it's LMC sells basically all the parts you'd need to rebuild it if you were going stock. Jegs will have some performance parts available for you as you have a SBC I'm sure. One thing I'd suggest is getting rid of those crappy automatic lockouts and get some good Warn manuals. My parents have a 1990 Suburban and after replacing the automatic lockouts twice under warrenty (they literally just fell apart), my dad and I went out and got some manuals and threw those automatics in the trash...we've never replaced/rebuilt those manual ones yet.

Archived