Silly String

I finally found out where Daddy bought his truck.

anusfrance.jpg

It's a small world. Who'd have thunk I would have bought my truck from the same place you were birthed from? :D

Can't see this pic? Do I want to even know what it is? :D

http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/images/anusfrance.jpg

it no worky, Tobias

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anusfrance.jpg

It's a small world. Who'd have thunk I would have bought my truck from the same place you were birthed from? :D

Can't see this pic? Do I want to even know what it is? :D

it no worky, Tobias

It was a sign that said "Anus"

anusfrance.jpg

It's a small world. Who'd have thunk I would have bought my truck from the same place you were birthed from? :lol:

Can't see this pic? Do I want to even know what it is? :lol:

it no worky, Tobias

It was a sign that said "Anus"

So its a picture of your license plate? :lol:

Wow I think this is turning into the latest and greatest "do not reply" thread. Hence my non-reply.

I figure we will get to 260+ pages but it may take a little longer than the "original" Non-Reply post but we'll get there.

anusfrance.jpg

It's a small world. Who'd have thunk I would have bought my truck from the same place you were birthed from? :lol:

Can't see this pic? Do I want to even know what it is? :lol:

it no worky, Tobias

I will try to find it again, Daddy put his mojo on it :):lol:

Why the **** would I trade my truck in? Rob seriously your starting to piss me off. You keep replying over and over again just to get your post count up, aren't you? You're a douche bag dude.

And that was an April Fools joke. You know what a joke is you dumb shit? Heres the definition.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

Edited by punmax

Been waiting for 15 minutes now for your reply. I'm gonna go to bed now, later shit face.

Btw, I wish something would've happened to you when that tire fell off your ugly ass truck. Yes it's harsh. I know, but you know what else? I don't give a **** anymore.

Why the **** would I trade my truck in? Rob seriously your starting to piss me off. You keep replying over and over again just to get your post count up, aren't you? You're a douche bag dude.

And that was an April Fools joke. You know what a joke is you dumb shit? Heres the definition.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

First, let's start off by saying, if YOU'RE going to say something....how about learning how to spell? QUOTE: "...your starting to piss me off." Second, I am NON-REPLYING to YOUR dumbass because REPLYING to you is something NONE OF US really want to do. Thirdly, everyone knows that was NOT an April Fool's joke because most of the time YOU'RE bitching about something that is wrong with YOUR truck and YOU'RE too ignorant to take it to the dealer OR YOU'RE to young (i.e., just a kid) to understand that YOUR truck is made by humans, not machines you watch on the cartoon network. Fourth, again, I go back to YOUR continued language errors. I wonder how you are doing in school. Do you know what an apostrophe is? QUOTE: "Heres the definition"

1. The sign ('), as used: to indicate the omission of one or more letters in a word, whether unpronounced, as in o'er for over, or pronounced, as in gov't for government; to indicate the possessive case, as in man's

2. To indicate plurals of abbreviations and symbols, as in several M.D.'s, 3's

Seriously PUNkMAX, if you spent more time reading your books instead of using them to lift you up higher on YOUR chair as you type or attaching them to YOUR feet so you can reach the gas pedal in that TICKING truck of YOURS, you might learn something. Now go to bed and stop whining.

Been waiting for 15 minutes now for your reply. I'm gonna go to bed now, later shit face.

Btw, I wish something would've happened to you when that tire fell off your ugly ass truck. Yes it's harsh. I know, but you know what else? I don't give a **** anymore.

AHHH, where do I start with this one.....

OK, The fact that you have been waiting for 15 minutes AFTER I logged off means that you must be a lonely person with no friends so you pine away (PUN, locate POUT in the dictionary, it means the same thing) waiting for someone to REPLY to you when I already stated (in the above non-post) that NO ONE is REPLYING, this is a NON-REPLYarea. Oh, this is the defintion of NON-REPLY:

1. A failure to respond to or acknowledge anything

2. Ignoring someone because they are a jackass, READ the numerous NON-REPLIES from your many fans!

Let's see here....QUOTE: "...later shit face." Gee, PUN, I am hurt by such articulate words from you :lol: . I do believe that comment died about 20 or so years ago. Oh, sorry I forgot you aren't that old so you wouldn't understand.

Furthermore..... My tire did not fall off. If you can READ and COMPREHEND that I said (sorry folks, NON-REPLIED) my rim broke and my right caliper bracket broke then you would know that my tire did not fall off. Maybe you should look up the directions to your local dealership on MapQuest or Google Maps, print off a copy of my post, and have the Service Manager explain the difference between a tire falling off and a broken rim to you. I know it may be difficult to understand the big words that grown-up people use but I am sure if you tell him you have a limited grasp of knowledge, he would be happy to grab crayons and further elaborate :lol: . OK, are you still with me PUN? As far as my "ugly ass truck" goes, I don't think you were old enough to drive when I BOUGHT it myself, not my daddy. Anyway, justifying this comment from you takes up too much valuable time and all the adults in the room know what I am thinking right now.

As far as you wishing something bad would've happened to me....well, let's just say that 20 years of military AND the fact that I have been in more dangerous situations than you have been to the bathroom, allows me to say, I do understand the reason for your reactions. I equate that with your inexperience as a mature person and your age limits your sense of reasoning. Don't worry PUN, you didn't offend me, numerous people, a lot more important than you, have tried to offend me but failed miserably because their opinions (like yours) doesn't matter. Just the fact that you replied (yes, PUN replies) makes me understand that you are sad and ashamed that someone you don't even know completely understands your sad plight in life. If I were you, I would trade in that ticking truck of yours for that Mercedes you always wanted and have your daddy carry you through life so you can avoid the harsh reality that is the world. If my NON-REPLIES helps you to grow up, then I am glad I could assist. Thank you for your wonderful commentary throughout your visits to this forum. You have brightened the lives of some of us because your anguish has brought some fellas together to chat on a daily basis and that probably would not have happend otherwise.

OH YEAH....

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

of this thread...... :lol:

Edited by GatorFan