Silly String

So today at school, someone put silly string all over my truck. I took it through touchless wash 3 times for it to get off and it's still there. God I'm so mad right now. I wanted to ask if this messes up the paint. Thanks. :shakehead:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can, yes. If it's dried up and hard to get off, give a steam cleaner a try. High pressure steam is something often used by cleaners and detailers alike to remove stubborn things such as wax and grime. It should help get rid of that shat too. Any reason they chose to F with your nice new truck?

So today at school, someone put silly string all over my truck. I took it through touchless wash 3 times for it to get off and it's still there. God I'm so mad right now. I wanted to ask if this messes up the paint. Thanks. :fume:

Normally it won't...UNLESS you run it through a touchles wash. :shakehead: J/K man, find out who did it and hook a tow strap to their car and yank it around the school parking lot like a tube behind a boat. :fume:

So today at school, someone put silly string all over my truck. I took it through touchless wash 3 times for it to get off and it's still there. God I'm so mad right now. I wanted to ask if this messes up the paint. Thanks. :fume:

Normally it won't...UNLESS you run it through a touchles wash. :shakehead: J/K man, find out who did it and hook a tow strap to their car and yank it around the school parking lot like a tube behind a boat. :fume:

Or pour acetone all over it. Just for fun, of course.

The string is everywhere. The engine, where the windows come out, between cab/bed!! I swear if I find out, I will drag the d**n thing. I'll even make a video.

Check with the schools security office/campus rent-a-cops or campus PD....

be surprised where they have cameras now-a-days....

Like you, I would get more even than mad if I found out who those slime balls were..... :shakehead: