Silly String

Tobias, wassup with the Husqvarna?

Just felt like a change in avatar again and I chose a chainsaw. Since I only use Huskies, that's what I chose, nothing more. I do love me some Husqvarna though. My dad still has his that he bought 20 years ago and it runs like a top. I have a Husky chainsaw, blower, and trimmer. You just can't beat 'em.

:D agreed...got me a pretty sweet ol' STIHL too

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today at school, someone put silly string all over my truck. I took it through touchless wash 3 times for it to get off and it's still there. God I'm so mad right now. I wanted to ask if this messes up the paint. Thanks. :D

OK, I got to confess. It was me. I don't know what came over me. I had the can of Silly String and just went off the edge. Sorry dude. :D

So today at school, someone put silly string all over my truck. I took it through touchless wash 3 times for it to get off and it's still there. God I'm so mad right now. I wanted to ask if this messes up the paint. Thanks. :D

No, but I heard it causes "Ticking". :D

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO NON REPLY TO THIS THREAD TOO!!??!?!?!?!?!?

Shut the hell up already.

REPLIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! More Silly String will have to be administered to the person who REPLIES to this thread. THIS IS A NON-REPLY ZONE! That is all......please resume reading the NON-REPLY sections of this post.

Very well played sir.

I thought Punmax stormed off of our forum in grandiose fashion a few days ago... that didn't last long.

-Jay

People like that never leave for long.

Kinda like the ones that mention suicide and not go through with it just for the attention....

....then gets hit by a bus two weeks later.

What would you do if you caught someone throwing their soda cup into your truck, calmly go over and discuss other places they might throw their trash?

Thats exactly what i would do. Much better option then throwing a hissy fit and doing somethign you can get charged for.

+1

Thats the best non-reply so far in this thread. :D

LAME

And that's the worst. :D

Thanks

People like that never leave for long.

Kinda like the ones that mention suicide and not go through with it just for the attention....

....then gets hit by a bus two weeks later.

Yeah, there's always karma........

That bus is almost due

:D

Ouch....see that's lame. It's like what John Travolta said in Pulp Fiction: "You just don't f**k with another man's automobile. It's against the rules!". I agree with Daddy....I've heard about detailers using a steam cleaner to get crap off the finish. Or maybe rubbing alcohol...